STOCK CLEARANCE PRICING Use this multiple smart LoRaWAN sensor to measure indoor ambient measurements Temperature, Humidity, PIR, Light, CO2, TVOC and Barometric Pressure. Pre-configured to connect to TTN LoRaWAN Gateways.Smart Home Environment Monitoring - Indoor
Use this multiple smart LoRaWAN sensor to measure indoor ambient measurements. It has a clean and modern design that makes it discrete in indoor ambience. The AM107 measures Temperature, Humidity, PIR, Light, CO2, TVOC and Barometric Pressure.
- Robust LoRa connectivity for indoor or HVAC environments
- Integrated multiple sensors like temperature, humidity, light, air quality, etc.
- Easily Configuration via NFC
- Visual display via E-Ink screen
- Low power consumption (about 1 year battery life) - Standard AA alkaline battery
- IoT for next-generation environmental monitoring
Managed Data Transit Fee (if required)
From $12 per year (charged annually in advance)
Size (L x W x H)
105 × 70.4 × 21.2 mm
Network Type / Protocols
LoRaWAN AU915 or AS923
STOCK CLEARANCE PRICING
This item is reduced from $620 to clear space for new model.