Use this compact zone leakage detection sensor (with integrated temperature and humidity sensors) to detect unexpected large areas of water (or other liquid) spills. Pre-configured to connect to TTN LoRaWAN Gateways.Smart Home Environment Monitoring - Water
The Milesight EM300-ZLD is a compact zone leakage detection sensor used for detecting large areas of water (or other liquids) and transmitting an alarm using LoRaWAN® technology. With its low power consumption technology, the EM300-ZLD can work up to 5 years with one 4000 mAh battery.
EM300-ZLD also includes integrated temperature and humidity sensors, great for applications such as pipe leakage monitoring, basement flooding, pump failure, etc.
- Detect the presence of liquids using a long cable and based conductivity
- Embedded with a temperature and humidity sensor for environment monitoring
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission up to line of sight of 10km
- IP67 UV-resistant and waterproof enclosure for harsh environment applications
- Built-in 4000 mAh replaceable battery and works for 5 years without replacement
- Equipped with NFC for easy configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
Managed Data Transit Fee (if required)
From $12 per year (charged annually in advance)
Size (L x W x H)
105.6 × 85.3 × 27 mm
Network Type / Protocols
LoRaWAN AU915 or AS923