Use this compact magnet switch sensor (with integrated temperature and humidity sensors) to detecting the open/close status of objects (such as doors or windows). Pre-configured to connect to TTN LoRaWAN Gateways.Farming Sensors Security Sensors Smart Home
The Milesight EM300-MCS is a compact magnet switch sensor for detecting the open/close status of objects (such as doors or windows) and transmits an alarm using LoRaWAN® technology. With this low power consumption technology, EM300-MCS can work up to 5 years with one 4000 mAh battery.
The EM300-MCS also integrates temperature and humidity sensors, which is a great use for home/office automation, factory monitoring, Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, etc.
- High sensitivity with door and window security detection
- Embedded with temperature and humidity sensors for environment monitoring
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission up to line of sight of 10km
- IP67 UV-resistant and waterproof enclosure for harsh environment applications
- Built-in 4000 mAh replaceable battery and works for 5 years without replacement
- Equipped with NFC for easily configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN gateways and network servers
Managed Data Transit Fee (if required)
From $12 per year (charged annually in advance)
Size (L x W x H)
Transceiver: 105.6 × 85.3 × 27 mm, Magnet: 32 × 15 × 8 mm, Cable Length 260 mm
Network Type / Protocols
LoRaWAN AU915 or AS923