The Milesight EM300-SLD is a compact spot leakage detection sensor (with built in temperature and humidity sensors) for detecting the presence of water or other liquids. Pre-configured to connect to TTN LoRaWAN Gateways.Farming Sensors Smart Home Environment Monitoring - Water
The Milesight EM300-SLD is a compact spot leakage detection sensor for detecting the presence of water (or other liquids) and transmitting an alarm using LoRaWAN® technology. With its low power consumption technology, the EM300-SLD can work up to 5 years with one 4000 mAh battery.
The EM300-SLD also includes integrated temperature and humidity sensors making it perfect for applications such as pipe leak monitoring, basement flooding, pump failure, etc.
- Detect the presence of liquids by a small water probe based on conductivity
- Embedded with temperature and humidity sensors for environment monitoring
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission up to line of sight of 10km
- IP67 UV-resistant and waterproof enclosure for harsh environment applications
- Built-in 4000 mAh replaceable battery and works for 5 years without replacement
- Equipped with NFC for easily configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
Managed Data Transit Fee (if required)
From $12 per year (charged annually in advance)
Size (L x W x H)
105.6 × 85.3 × 27 mm
Network Type / Protocols
LoRaWAN AU915 or AS923